Growing Family Traditions
Family-owned and operated, Pre-tag to Cut
Christmas Tree Farm and Craft Shop, located in Berryville, Virginia.
Also offering pre-cut Fraser Firs.
September 4, 2023
LESS THAN 4 WEEKS UNTIL PRE-TAGGING STARTS ON SEPTEMBER 30.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
We hope all of our Moose Apple Family and Friends are having a great summer. The tree trimming is complete and there are now thousands of gorgeous trees waiting for you to select. The Norway Spruce lots have many beautiful trees. There are also large selections of Douglas Firs, Canaan Firs, and Concolor Firs. There are still many Colorado Blue Sprice and White Pines. Several of you have been asking questions about the upcoming season. Hopefully, this note will answer most of the questions.
We will be operating as we have for the past 2 seasons. In order to cut a tree on the farm you have to pre-tag between Sept 30 and Nov 12.
Pre-tagging Dates (no appointment necessary):
October: 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, and 29
November: 4, 5, 11, and 12
Don't forget to pre-order your custom wreaths & bows, to be picked up when you cut your tree!
Dates Available to Cut (must schedule):
November: 24, 25, 26, and 30
December: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, and 17
There will be plenty of pre-cut Fraser Firs from Southern Virginia for you to choose from and no appointment will be necessary to pick one up!
The NO PET POLICY will continue.
The Professional Photography Policy remains the same.
We can't wait to see you so soon!
Kathy and Paris
Updates from Moose Apple Christmas Tree Farm:
1. Moose Apple opens on October 1 for pretagging. We will be open from 10am to 4pm each weekend through November 13 for pretagging. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY FOR PRETAGGING.
2. October and early November are excellent times to visit the Valley and check out the Fall colors. Pack a picnic lunch, we have plenty of tables for your use.
3. We will also be taking orders for custom wreaths. You can pick out the bows or pick out the ribbons and we will have your custom bow and wreath ready when you pick up your tree.
4. Friendly reminder, no pets allowed.
5. For the past two years our supplier of Blue Ice failed us. We have located a new source and will be receiving several hundred in May. They will be approximately 36” tall. If you want to plant some in May 2023, there will be signup sheets available throughout the season.
6. Starting October 1 you will also be able to pre order pre cut Fraser Firs we will receive from Southern Virginia. If you want a larger one, it is recommended.Prices were in previous email and on the web site.
The weather this year has been fantastic and the trees loved it. We have thousands of our most beautiful trees we have ever grown. You will definitely like the Canaan Firs, Douglas Firs, and many very nice Norway Spruce. There are still many Concolors, White Pines, Blue Spruce, and Blue Ice.
Hope to see you soon,