Growing Family Traditions
Family-owned and operated, Pre-tag to Cut
Christmas Tree Farm and Craft Shop, located in Berryville, Virginia.
Also offering pre-cut Fraser Firs.
Nov 22, 2023
Starting Nov 24 we will be open for the start of the cutting of the pretagged trees according to your appointments. Fraser Fir sales will continue. Anyone that did not pre-tag can select a beautiful Fraser Fir from Southern Virginia. We will be open Thursday through Sunday after the 24th until 12/17. Our hours will be 9AM-4PM for the rest of the season.
Starting Nov 24th we are pleased to announce that the Clarke County Athletic Association will be selling various food and drink items as in the past. They are planning on weekends through Dec 10, We are also pleased to announce Wegmeyer Farms will have their Donut truck set up next to the picnic paviliion. Wegmeyer Farms will be making fresh donuts through at least Dec 10 on weekends.
Santa Claus will visit on 11/25, 11/26, 12/2, and 12/3 from 10AM-4PM.
Remonder: We have a No Pet Policy.
Nov 8, 2023
Last weekends addition of Wegmeyer Farms Donut Truck was very popular. Wegmeyer Farms has graciously agreed to return this Saturday and Sunday to create more of the excellent donuts.
There are only 4 more pre-tagging days this year: Nov 10, 11, 12, and 19. No appointment is necessary for tagging. Hours are 10AM - 4PM. Hope to see everyone on the farm.
Nov 2. 2023
We have dded a special treat for everyone with a sweet tooth this weekend. Our friends at Wegmeyer Farms will have their Donut truck here on Saturday and Sunday making their irresistible fresh donuts. They will be making our favorite, Apple Cider Donuts. Be sure and stop by their Donut Truck when you Visit Moose Apple this weekend, November 4 & 5. See what other donuts they might be making.
October 29, 2023
We've added additional pre-tagging dates!!! November 10th and November 19th. 10 am - 4 pm, no appointment necessary!
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING!!! Santa sent us an email and told us he could be at Moose Apple on November 25, 26, December 2, and 3 from 10 AM until 2 PM each day. Mark your calendars for Saint Nick.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
There are still thousands of gorgeous trees waiting for you to select. The Norway Spruce lots have many beautiful trees. There are also large selections of Douglas Firs, Canaan Firs, and Concolor Firs. There are still many Colorado Blue Spruce and White Pines. Several of you have been asking questions about the upcoming season. Hopefully, this note will answer most of the questions.
We will be operating as we have for the past 2 seasons. In order to cut a tree on the farm you have to pre-tag between Sept 30 and Nov 12.
Pre-tagging Dates (no appointment necessary):
10AM - 4PM
October: 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, and 29
November: 4, 5, 11, and 12
ADDITIONAL DATES ADDED: November 10th and November 19th
Don't forget to pre-order your custom wreaths & bows, to be picked up when you cut your tree!
Dates Available to Cut (must schedule):
November: 24, 25, 26, and 30
December: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, and 17
There will be plenty of pre-cut Fraser Firs from Southern Virginia for you to choose from and no appointment will be necessary to pick one up! For the larger pre-cut Frasers 9-10', 10-11', and 11-12' , we recommend pre-ordering. To pre-order send an email with your name, phone number, and size of tree. We will call in the evenings for credit card information.
The NO PET POLICY will continue.
The Professional Photography Policy remains the same.
We can't wait to see you so soon!
Kathy and Paris
Updates from Moose Apple Christmas Tree Farm:
1. Moose Apple opens on October 1 for pretagging. We will be open from 10am to 4pm each weekend through November 13 for pretagging. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY FOR PRETAGGING.
2. October and early November are excellent times to visit the Valley and check out the Fall colors. Pack a picnic lunch, we have plenty of tables for your use.
3. We will also be taking orders for custom wreaths. You can pick out the bows or pick out the ribbons and we will have your custom bow and wreath ready when you pick up your tree.
4. Friendly reminder, no pets allowed.
5. For the past two years our supplier of Blue Ice failed us. We have located a new source and will be receiving several hundred in May. They will be approximately 36” tall. If you want to plant some in May 2023, there will be signup sheets available throughout the season.
6. Starting October 1 you will also be able to pre order pre cut Fraser Firs we will receive from Southern Virginia. If you want a larger one, it is recommended.Prices were in previous email and on the web site.
The weather this year has been fantastic and the trees loved it. We have thousands of our most beautiful trees we have ever grown. You will definitely like the Canaan Firs, Douglas Firs, and many very nice Norway Spruce. There are still many Concolors, White Pines, Blue Spruce, and Blue Ice.
Hope to see you soon,