Christmas Tree Farm
Growing Family Traditions
Family-owned and operated, Pre-tag to Cut
Christmas Tree Farm and Craft Shop, located in Berryville, Virginia.
Also offering pre-cut Fraser Firs.
January 2023 Update from Moose Apple
The Moose Apple Family would like to thank all of you for a very good and fun filled Christmas Season. Santa was able to visit on 4 days and Santa really enjoyed meeting everyone. That is, everyone except the Grinch, who paid us an unexpected visit. We never found out who the Grinch was, but he is welcome to come back any time.
By implementing the pretag only policy, we did slow down cutting. This has allowed all of those trees that were not cut in the last two years to get 1 to 2 feet taller. That means there will be lots of trees available for 2023. We also plan to have a large selection of the Fraser Firs brought in from Southern Virginia. We will send out emails in September reminding everyone of the pretagging schedule.
We will also be getting 400 Blue Ice in May. An email will be sent before they arrive to let everyone know exactly when they will be available. They will be in 3 gallon bots and be about 36 inches tall.
The Moose Apple Family hopes everyone has a great year,
Paris & Kathy
Updates from Moose Apple Christmas Tree Farm:
1. Moose Apple opens on October 1 for pretagging. We will be open from 10am to 4pm each weekend through November 13 for pretagging. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY FOR PRETAGGING.
2. October and early November are excellent times to visit the Valley and check out the Fall colors. Pack a picnic lunch, we have plenty of tables for your use.
3. We will also be taking orders for custom wreaths. You can pick out the bows or pick out the ribbons and we will have your custom bow and wreath ready when you pick up your tree.
4. Friendly reminder, no pets allowed.
5. For the past two years our supplier of Blue Ice failed us. We have located a new source and will be receiving several hundred in May. They will be approximately 36” tall. If you want to plant some in May 2023, there will be signup sheets available throughout the season.
6. Starting October 1 you will also be able to pre order pre cut Fraser Firs we will receive from Southern Virginia. If you want a larger one, it is recommended.Prices were in previous email and on the web site.
The weather this year has been fantastic and the trees loved it. We have thousands of our most beautiful trees we have ever grown. You will definitely like the Canaan Firs, Douglas Firs, and many very nice Norway Spruce. There are still many Concolors, White Pines, Blue Spruce, and Blue Ice.
Hope to see you soon,